• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

McGyver

Energetic
It was a little humid, but otherwise nice day...
D133B213-079E-4C3E-8958-F200E74431E1.jpeg

The full resolution picture looks better.

McGyver

Energetic
It’s stuffy outside... it smells beachy, but like when there is a lot of seaweed involved... I think it’s gonna rain later, but I’m not sure and I don’t care at this point... I’m inside with the A/C after spending an uncomfortably long time in a very hot parking lot loading my van up with steel display racks I bought from a closing store... I’m very happy one of my daughters has been my helper this summer... usually she is, but the summer she been really helpful.

Is it pretentious or annoying of me to post those watery/beachy/sky pictures...? I often swing down by the end of my street to look at the bay and it hardly ever occurred to me to take pictures, and sometimes it’s really kinda nice or interesting looking... if it’s not annoying or takes up too much server space and people don’t mind me sharing these images, I’ll add them if they look nice or interesting.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We had a major thunderstorm run through here earlier. No lightning, but loud, and I kept my fingers crossed I didn't lose power. :(

McGyver

Energetic
Nice looking day 77°F/22°C/298°K Nice and dry, a little ocean breeze... no giant mutant fire breathing lizards... overall seems nice.

I’m scared...

It’s 2020… This can’t be good.

McGyver

Energetic
I must have napped through the massive storm we were being warned about yesterday. Or else, it missed us entirely.
By the weekend the rain from hurricane Laura will make its way up to the east coast, so you’ll have a second chance.
Not looking forward to that... hopefully the winds won’t be bad... that last one took two plus weeks to clean up... between the storm last year and this one the trees around here have taken a real bad beating.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I must have napped through the massive storm we were being warned about yesterday. Or else, it missed us entirely.
We got the brunt of it yesterday evening. No lightning, but lots of thunder and sheets of water. It didn't last long, or at least not as long as I thought it was going to last.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Nice looking day 77°F/22°C/298°K Nice and dry, a little ocean breeze... no giant mutant fire breathing lizards... overall seems nice.
Yes, a lovely day here in the City as well. I had to be out for a while, and it was an absolute pleasure. :)

DanaTA

Distinguished
We got the brunt of it yesterday evening. No lightning, but lots of thunder and sheets of water. It didn't last long, or at least not as long as I thought it was going to last.
You cannot have thunder without lightning, since thunder is the noise of the air expanding rapidly as a result of the heat of the lightning. It may have been cloud to cloud lightning, so you didn't see it, but there was lightning. A few days ago we had the same here. I was outside and heard it and saw the clouds light up here and there, but no flashes coming to ground anywhere. It passed over without even raining on us, if I'm remembering correctly. Maybe it rained before or after (probably after).

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
It may have been cloud to cloud lightning, so you didn't see it, but there was lightning.
True, as I've heard thunder before without seeing any lightning, because it was north, south or east of me. My living room windows face west, and I always look, as bad lightning can cause a blackout.

We had a storm yesterday all day long and today the weather is cold, but fine. But I'm having a field day with the insurance company as the storm destroyed the outside door to the attic and I've been already in the queue for ten minutes and their music is horrible........