• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

McGyver

Energetic
I almost want to know where I can get one of those shakes but at the same time I dont want the dentist bill that would follow lol
The Flamingo Shakes are a local chain... the break pieces aren’t that big a deal if you drink carefully, then it’s more like bubble tea... only the chunks are harder.
So its only bad if you bite down on a beak, then you might lose a filling or break a tooth.

Oh... wait... you probably weren’t talking to me...

Still, if you haven’t sipped a puréed flamingo, you don’t know what you are missing.

You could guess... and you probably wouldn’t be far off.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Currently its a nice 23 Celsius (around 3.30pm), not bad for a winters day :)

But what do you do when you're feeling a bit blue and needs some colour in your life? Why have a Unicorn Milkshake that's what!
View attachment 63332

that'd be right... lock up the borders then show us what we can't get to lol

you Queenslanders! :inverted: :flower02:

it's raining here BTW.... again! :(

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
that'd be right... lock up the borders then show us what we can't get to lol

you Queenslanders! :inverted: :flower02:

it's raining here BTW.... again! :(

yeah, it was raining this morning, still overcast at 11.30am and 17c with a supposed high of 22c. (and the cupcake was delish for morning tea) :D

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
We back on to a river, just on night fall the river started flooding, now it's pitch black and the rain is pelting down.
Now for a restful night sleep :sick::sick::sick:

Stezza

Dances with Bees
We back on to a river, just on night fall the river started flooding, now it's pitch black and the rain is pelting down.
Now for a restful night sleep :sick::sick::sick:

same here... we have had two floods in the past 10 days.. we have been deluged with rain in the Shoalhaven :inverted: :flower02:
this was yesterday looking out our front door..

bit of rain today

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YIKES! We sometimes get flooded streets, which make it almost impossible to cross the streets as it floods up to the curbs, but I don't recall every seeing flooding like that here.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Got heavy rain and strong wind warnings here. All I know is its cold and wet, that cat looks miserable and I can't afford to turn the heater up

Reactions: Jan

Terre

Renowned
Earl, glad to hear you didn't feel anything.
Dreamer, I wish I could send you a bit of heat. I'd love some of your rain.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Apparently we had a 5.1 magnitude earthquake here in NC yesterday. I swear I didn't feel nuthin"! :)
From what I understand from a "map" (of sorts) I saw of the location, it was near the border with Virginia, and you're probably somewhere else in the state. Glad to hear you didn't have to deal with it.

eclark1894

Visionary
@Terre I wish we could do a bit of weather swapping too, thing is we badly need the rain as the city supply is dangerously low
Last week, we had a hurricane, then a day later, it rained real hard. This week so far, we've had an earthquake, and today, it's bright and sunny. 2020 is an interesting year so far.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Last week, we had a hurricane, then a day later, it rained real hard. This week so far, we've had an earthquake, and today, it's bright and sunny. 2020 is an interesting year so far.
And that's not even counting the pandemic.

McGyver

Energetic
I finally cleaned up the mess from last week’s storm yesterday, including removing a treetop from my neighbor’s yard (sans any form of thank you or acknowledgement from the jerk)... but thanks to our proximity to the water, the salt spray which gets carried inland has damaged a lot of trees and the salt burned leaves are falling everywhere... it looks more like early October but with green leaves falling instead.
Hopefully last night’s rain washed away the salt residue sufficiently to stop the leaves from falling anymore.
I hate autumn and it’s starting to look like it.

McGyver

Energetic
And that's not even counting the pandemic.
Or the upcoming Godzilla visit next week... I hear he’s touring the east coast and then moving west across the heartland back to the pacific.
Weird that they covered that on the Weather Channel.
Actually, given the increase in natural disasters, I’m thinking maybe they should make a Disaster Channel...
2020... what a fun year... smh.