• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Rained here earlier, but not sure if it's raining now. The humidity is back, and I'm totally hating it.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well the sun came out for a while, but I can hear thunder now, so I'm sure it's raining again. ~shakes head~

Miss B

CV-BEE
It's been very cloudy here today, but at least no rain. Still too humid for my taste. ~shakes head~

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Weather here? Cloudy with a chance of Covid, yep its back after we managed to stop it dead. So we are back to not quite full lock down while its traced and found out how bad

Terre

Renowned
Hot here. 104 today.
Speaking of COVID.... I had to have test #4 today. Another positive coworker. At least now the health dept isn't requiring the whole store to get tested. Just the departments whose people are most likely to have been in contact with the infected person.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Starting another miserable day today,... it's already 82F/28C and the sun isn't even up yet... we're expecting 5-6 days of 100-100F (38-43C) here on the outskirts of Los Angeles. On the plus side, the smoke from the big fire (about 50 miles/80 km) didn't blow our way today.

Terre

Renowned
COVID test was as I expected. Negative. The mild sore throat that had the health dept lady concerned is indeed just part of my allergy problems.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Our temps here yesterday, and it seems again today, are in the low 80s, and the humidity not too high, so it's been more comfortable. YAY!!!

McGyver

Energetic
It’s actually nice here too... low humidity and a nice ocean breeze... (a nice ocean breeze that doesn’t smell like the bottom of a clam boat).

McGyver

Energetic
It is getting cloudy now... I went down to the end of my street and took a picture...
The first one is today (about an hour ago), the second is last week after the storm... all the foliage on that whole block is brown from the salt spray...(geez, he‘s still going on about the damn salt spray).
A00649D5-846E-4EC3-84E8-6108106756CE.jpeg

77903DC5-676C-4614-B030-C293ED911C53.jpeg

The property behind the fence on the left is for sale if anyone has a couple of million to blow... it has its own dock, boat slip, small beach area and pretty big pool...
It definitely has an ocean breeze.
Probably sea monsters too...

That little tower thingie in the distance is the Fire Island lighthouse.
Isn’t it disappointing that fire island isn‘t actually made of fire?
False advertising.

Miss B

CV-BEE
They're expecting tonight's weather here in the City to be in the high 60s, but the humidity went up from the mid-40s this afternoon, to mid-70s tonight, so the a/c might be on low, but I don't think I'll be able to stand no a/c. They're also expecting a major tropical storm here tomorrow, so the humidity's going to be staying high all day tomorrow. ~cringe~

Terre

Renowned
We're back down to expected highs in the 90s. Good. While I know that 100+ temps are common this time of year my heat problems get even worse despite the low humidity.