• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

brian foley

No contests going Hmmmm needs changed...

I feel we need one...All rendering software allowed...
Post work allowed...

Use anything from Hive Wire...
This is just a contest...
The winner gets basically a slap on the back for a job well done...
I can only give the winner a few packs I have created for Bryce and DS...

Come one come all and lets have some fun...
Post pics here...

Has to be new Art work not posted before...Thats the only rule other then TOS...

Deadline is 9/01/2016 12:00pm PST..

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Cool...that's 1st of September not 9th of January isn't it? I have some cute kitty ponies I haven't played with yet.

icedragonart

Admirable
I thought I would jump in and give this a go... Once I have posted it here can I post elsewhere then or should I just wait til the end of the contest? Sorry I'm not super familiar with the rules here yet. I couldn't resist the new cat...

Rune and Hivewire Cat Small.png

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
Have been ill since Monday, but working on this made me feel better :) Went to class today but had a slight relapse tonight :oops:

Title: Her radiance drives out the dark

The title might be a little on the nose, but this was not what was originally conceptualized (I wanted a day shot :x3: ) but once it went in this direction I kept on remembering that line from the Hymn to Ratri used by Roger Zelazny in Lord of Light :D

This might be too big to upload, so I'll just link it to imgur :angel:

brian foley

Very nice work...

Until contest is ended you can only post in this thread...
Might ask Chris to see if we can come up with some prizes...