• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Goblin Figure WIP

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Not that I can tell. Everything sounds like this is another standalone figure. Not a morph of anything else.

Carey

Extraordinary
Okay, Now I am not in any way saying this character is not great, it is excellent. But here are some of my thoughts...You have done a great job on the front side but you just sort of let it's back sort of fade off. I want to suggest for one thing the shoulder blades stick out further and define the back more. Did you know the skull is actually sort of several pieces that sort of knit together, but the seams show on little skinny people with bland heads. One last thought a creature like this would be a rather sad creature in some sort of pain, physical or mental....

GhengisFarb

Motivated
I can honestly say I have not been looking forward to nor been this excited about an upcoming figure for quite some time. Excellent work!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
I can only echo Ghengis Farb's comment. It seems like a while since I added to my Faerie Runtime but this little guy already has his place reserved!

Welcome to Hivewire GhengisFarb! :welcome:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome, GhengisFarb - and Tate, looking awesome!

Carey

Extraordinary
Hmmm, is there a way to use smelling salts or a defibrillator on a thread? Everytime I get an email from Hivewire I look to see if this Goblin is in it. :(

Digital goblin's are just the worse, aren't they, I should warn you though, come Halloween I have some pretty evil clown faces coming....lol