• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

The Goblin Figure WIP

tate

Eager
Contributing Artist
Quick update. Today I focused on creating a "Basic" version of the figure that will work in most versions of Poser and, work well with Daz Studio. I have minimal experience with DS so, it is taking me a few. I want him to work well for all the DS users and render well out of the box. There will be two versions. This basic version and, a weight mapped version for newer versions of Poser. I'm calling it a day. Now I just need to work on some sort of clothing, like a loin cloth, so he is not naked. ;) I'm trying to get him done and in testing soon. I will keep everyone posted the best I can. Here is the "Basic" figure in DS. I think he renders decent and works really well.

ds.jpg

Last edited:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Will there be a hunch back morph for this handsome dude!?
How is it going to be textured?
Reason I sk that is I bought a similar figure and the guy did a lousy texturing job on it; a single texture not conforming to tried and true Poser formatting, that sucked was green with no real modulation and painted in body breaks and folds/creases that looked so darn "cartoony" I got frustrated and though I liked the figure per se' I asked for a refund it was so bad.
Love the overall look of this fugure and woud love to get it but I just don't want to go to so much pains to re-texture/re-map it.
Also proportionately how does it stand up to a full figure POSER figure like Dawn/Dusk or M4/V4?

Last edited: