• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Goblin Figure WIP

tate

Eager
Contributing Artist
I know I'm obsessing. Getting very OCD with this one.

g.jpg

tate

Eager
Contributing Artist
Quick update. Today I focused on creating a "Basic" version of the figure that will work in most versions of Poser and, work well with Daz Studio. I have minimal experience with DS so, it is taking me a few. I want him to work well for all the DS users and render well out of the box. There will be two versions. This basic version and, a weight mapped version for newer versions of Poser. I'm calling it a day. Now I just need to work on some sort of clothing, like a loin cloth, so he is not naked. ;) I'm trying to get him done and in testing soon. I will keep everyone posted the best I can. Here is the "Basic" figure in DS. I think he renders decent and works really well.

ds.jpg

Last edited:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Will there be a hunch back morph for this handsome dude!?
How is it going to be textured?
Reason I sk that is I bought a similar figure and the guy did a lousy texturing job on it; a single texture not conforming to tried and true Poser formatting, that sucked was green with no real modulation and painted in body breaks and folds/creases that looked so darn "cartoony" I got frustrated and though I liked the figure per se' I asked for a refund it was so bad.
Love the overall look of this fugure and woud love to get it but I just don't want to go to so much pains to re-texture/re-map it.
Also proportionately how does it stand up to a full figure POSER figure like Dawn/Dusk or M4/V4?

Last edited: