• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tempesta3d Products at HiveWire

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Martina in DS as promised...she borrowed her outfit from her big sister Victoria.
martina.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Lovely render, Pen, and oh she is nice! She didn't appeal to me as much as Jenny but I think I'll have to re-evaluate her.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Can't look it up as I'm doing a render but the outfit is one of V4's...sugar leaf?? I think...the wings were iirc Enchantment wings or something similar I'll check when the render finishes. Wings were by Swam...and are just called FaeryWings...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh OK. Thanks. I'm about to head out for the night, so I'll check back tomorrow.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It's really good to have you here. If I haven't said welcome before, Tempesta, let me say so now. I have a few of your characters from Rendo, and am really glad to see you adding more to the shop here. :)

Jenny is a great looking character. I agree with Darryl - I love the imperfections etc - brings true realism to the character.

And that, that right there is the reason I snapped up Jenny the moment I saw her, even though I knew I couldn't play yet! I love the imperfections; they give life to the character. And Jenny was irresistible for me when I saw her - I haven't seen good, detailed skins like that on a regular basis since V4's heydays. Thank you so much! I will have to get a render of her done soon. :)

Tempesta3d

Crazy Cat Lady
Contributing Artist
Awww you all really love to make me blush! Seliah thank you, I really feel welcomed in this warm place full of Art and respect. Never change all of you!

I have a new lady in the store today, following the adorable gorgeous Gorilla for Dusk in the jungle, here is Shiora for Dawn.

Shiora for Dawn - A Tempesta3d Creation at HiveWire 3D

She is wild but also very sweet :)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I just saw her, and she looks great. I have a question though, do her materials work in SF without any adjustments (I mean I know you can always adjust things, but will she come out with non-skin colored skin)?