• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tempesta3d Products at HiveWire

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Jenny will be in OUR store soon...so you may want to wait :)

Willowisp

Adventurous
Woop! One of my favourite character creators is here! Let's see.. I have.. Malefika, Christina, Martina, Teresa, Galaxy Alexis, Adilya, Faith, Faerydae, Mette, Riccardo, Saga and Skuro, been eyeing Marcello and Jenny - Glad to see them in this shop as I'd rather buy them here :p

Welcome!!

Willowisp

Adventurous
Here's a render I made some time ago, of Dusk wearing Skuro skin (custom dialed morph)

Tempesta3d

Crazy Cat Lady
Contributing Artist
I want to really thank Chris, Alisa, Lisa and all of you fabulous Artists, your encouragement and enthusiasm is a huge push for someone always unsure like me! I do love Dawn and Dusk a lot and so it's easy to be inspired between your great Art and your sweet attitude. Love you all guys!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just lovely Lory! I'm going to have to choose which ones I get this weekend as there are so many fabulous offerings just released. I think I'll probably pick up Jenny first as she is my favourite of these 3. Wish I could afford to get them all...

ImagineX

Admirable
Jenny is a great looking character. I agree with Darryl - I love the imperfections etc - brings true realism to the character. Unfortunately it seems as though a lot of the characters are just too perfect - and although they may be beautiful - I just don't know of real people that are 100% perfect. I checked out all of your characters and you do an amazing job!! keep up the fabulous work!

Tempesta3d

Crazy Cat Lady
Contributing Artist
Thank you ImagineX, it means everything to me because, like you, I don't see the people around looking all pink and smooth :) starting with myself (argh, unfortunately). We have pores, wrinkles, imperfections. And, when not photoshopped, also the most beautiful people have those too. Again thank you everybody!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Finally had chance to convert Jenny to DS...using DS dynamics and bella hair. Lovely character she is!

Can a poser user please tell me with ears where do I need to inject the morph? Is it the body or the head? I'm finding it difficult but think it's most likely user error!
jenny.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Worked out what I was doing wrong...I hadn't injected the starterinj pz2 first.

Just setting up an Itarille render and then I'm going to do one of Martina...