• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tempesta3d Products at HiveWire

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Quick render of Marcello in DS...using this method here to convert him
Converting Poser morphs to DS
Tempesta Marcello.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
And if you can do without the morphs, the skins work in Studio without any more than whatever tweaking you usually give materials to use Poser skins in Studio.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
True...but to get the morphs into DS isn't hard once you've followed the process a couple of times. It's harder for a vendor as the quality expected is different to something you kitbash yourself...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I wondered why your mats hardly needed any tweaking, Lory, if any at all. Thank you so much for your consideration of us DSers :)

Tempesta3d

Crazy Cat Lady
Contributing Artist
Thank you very much Pendraia, Lorraine, everyone! Sorry I missed that, I got the flu (again, three times this year, grrr). Yes Lorraine, I always try to make the mats compatible for Daz, but I cannot write that it is for Daz because sometimes I use pmd for the morphs and, if I don't include the duf files, I feel like the DS users can rightfully get mad at me :D . But I am glad many of you noticed that I try my best to make the mats compatible, it means the world to me to see that artists notice.

Tempesta3d

Crazy Cat Lady
Contributing Artist
LOL, yes me too! I am an hyperactive person so being in bed is like a torture! ... I am fighting back, already on the pc working (trying to... Cat covering part of the monitor now LOL) Hugs to all of you sweet bees!!!!!!

RobZhena

Adventurous
If I might suggest, Pauline could use some chracters that are a little less girl next door, like Galaxy Alexa, Faith the Fighter, and Skully.

Tempesta3d

Crazy Cat Lady
Contributing Artist
If I might suggest, Pauline could use some chracters that are a little less girl next door, like Galaxy Alexa, Faith the Fighter, and Skully.
You are right! I must think about it... Right now I am superbusy with a new Dusk.... Cannot say much yet because I am still not happy with what I am doing :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Tempesta, we're very fortunate to have you publishing with us and as part of the HiveWire family. Welcome.

I know we've been communicating in email, but I just wanted to add my thoughts, and welcome you here also.

You're a great talent, and love that you're jumping right in creating much needed characters for Dawn and Dusk.

Most delicious!!!