• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

Tempesta3d Products at HiveWire

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
Welcome Lory! I love your characters and have converted your dusk ones to use in ds. Can't wait to see Marcello!

Last edited:

JOdel

Extraordinary
HW Honey Bear
Probably. I think he was at RDNA. But I could be wrong about that. It was a very attractive character anyway. But for Poser.

Very glad to see you here. I've picked up rather a lot of your character skins over the years. You are one of the few who do a range of older characters. Which I have a steady need of.

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
I converted it to ds when I bought it...I've done that with Evan, Skuro and iirc Riccardo...some I bought at Rendo and some at RDNA. I also bought Alyce...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
CV-BEE
I bought Skuro first and once I converted him to DS successfully (all thanks to your tut, Pen) I got Marcello and Riccardo. And they converted to DS nicely as well. Alyce appealed too but I was on a Dusk buying mission at the time and I forgot about her. I must go and revisit.

Tempesta3d

Crazy Cat Lady
Contributing Artist
WOW, thank you sooo much everybody! You are all very sweet! Margyyy, we are together everywhere!!! :D All of you Artists are myths for me.
Marcello is out like some of you noticed already ;)
Marcello for Dusk - A Tempesta3d Creation

Yes, it is the same Marcello but keep an eye because I will add old but also new characters in time. Dusk and Dawn are wonderful figures to work with!
Thank you again for this warm welcome, I did blush a lot.