• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tempesta3d Products at HiveWire

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome Lory! I love your characters and have converted your dusk ones to use in ds. Can't wait to see Marcello!

Last edited:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Probably. I think he was at RDNA. But I could be wrong about that. It was a very attractive character anyway. But for Poser.

Very glad to see you here. I've picked up rather a lot of your character skins over the years. You are one of the few who do a range of older characters. Which I have a steady need of.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I converted it to ds when I bought it...I've done that with Evan, Skuro and iirc Riccardo...some I bought at Rendo and some at RDNA. I also bought Alyce...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I bought Skuro first and once I converted him to DS successfully (all thanks to your tut, Pen) I got Marcello and Riccardo. And they converted to DS nicely as well. Alyce appealed too but I was on a Dusk buying mission at the time and I forgot about her. I must go and revisit.

Tempesta3d

Crazy Cat Lady
Contributing Artist
WOW, thank you sooo much everybody! You are all very sweet! Margyyy, we are together everywhere!!! :D All of you Artists are myths for me.
Marcello is out like some of you noticed already ;)
Marcello for Dusk - A Tempesta3d Creation

Yes, it is the same Marcello but keep an eye because I will add old but also new characters in time. Dusk and Dawn are wonderful figures to work with!
Thank you again for this warm welcome, I did blush a lot.