• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tempesta3d Products at HiveWire

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I think it would need to be converted. However it is fairly easy to do if you want to. I think I posted a process for this in the DS forum. I'll see if I can link to it for you. Essentially you load the injection in Poser and save as a cr2. Load it in DS and then export as an object and reimport it via morph loader.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Well the textures would work. I'd just have to forget about the morph. At least for now.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Do you have a version of Poser above 9? If you do I can walk you through getting it into DS.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I've got an old copy of PoserPro 2012. I've never launched it on this machine. Don't know for certain if it will run, since this Mac seems to be cursed.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
If you can get it to run...have a look at this thread Converting Poser morphs to DS

It was the first thread posted to the DS forum...and will walk you through the process of converting characters from Poser. I have done this now with many characters including all of Tempesta's except for this recent one which I still have to do.

Get DS mats is just a ctrl click away if you get my meaning. Just find a DS mat that you like the settings on ctrl click and hit ignore in the dialogue box so the textures remain and it will just be fine tuning from that point on.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:wub: Thanks Lorraine...I thought you knew this already or I would have mentioned it sooner. I use it all the time with Iray.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...been using it for years now...since before ShaderMixer which it does not always work with but Character mats and stuff like that it works beautifully with.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Finally got around to converting Minako...
Iray render, no adjustment to the materials...
Minako Iray no material adjustment.jpg