• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stop by the Island!

LoraLy

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Needing poses for Dawn and Dusk? Islandgirl has got you covered! Just released are pose packs that were previously sold at RDNA!

IGD Chair Time For Dawn Poses - An islandgirl Creation

IGD Dawn of the Dead Poses - An islandgirl Creation

IGD Breaking Dawn Poses - An islandgirl Creation

IGD Presence 1 For Dusk Poses - An islandgirl Creation

IGD Presence 2 For Dusk Poses - An islandgirl Creation

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I grabbed up the "new" Breaking Dawn... I was sure I had bought a set by her, with that same name, and I do have it in my runtime, but THESE Breaking Dawn poses are different...so got this 'new' set and the Chair ones!! She does good work!

I didn't know where to post this...could not find a thread for her, here... @Alisa - you can move this thread if you want! :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I got her PresenceII for Dusk as a contest winner in December. They're really good stuff, too.

I had Breaking Dawn already, love them too.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
but do CHECK as I think the Breaking Dawn set here now is NEW and different!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have both of her Presence poses for Dusk, as well as a couple/three of her pose sets for Dawn.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmm, now I don't remember where I bought that one. I'll have to check my account here to see.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
This should be same set as they were at RDNA. What is making you think they're new, Lyne?

Note that at the top of the main description it says "Previously sold at Runtime DNA"

EDIT - Merged with islandgirl's thread :)

LoraLy

Motivated
Contributing Artist
I do have a "Breaking Dawn XP" which is a free set over at RDNA. I haven't brought those over because I might just put my freebies up all in one place. :D

Thank you all, everyone, for your kind words! :)

frogimus

Adventurous
So happy to see your stuff here. I have some of your poses that themed with some MV stuff. Hadn't gotten any Dawn stuff yet. Gonna go fix that right now.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I have the Expansion Freebie pose set, and have used it a number of times. The full pack is exactly the same as the one at RDNA, except they now have new updated promos.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh and I also have the Chair Time poses. Bought those when I got the Chair. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Alisa = thank you! :)

@LoraLy - WELCOME to HiveWire, great to see you here and be able to tell you how MUCH I love your posing work! Very well done!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
This should be same set as they were at RDNA. What is making you think they're new, Lyne?

Note that at the top of the main description it says "Previously sold at Runtime DNA"

EDIT - Merged with islandgirl's thread :)

Well I carefully looked at all my pngThumbs, and both me and my friend (on the phone with me) felt they were different...only way I could show you is too complex... ie: lots of screen caps, etc.. and my hands hurt... sorry! so not sure what's what, But I'm a happy camper!

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Great! Have almost all of your sets and hope it will be more!

@Lyne
Egg Recliner by dglidden. Still on RDNA.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yay! So glad you're at the Hive! I love you poses. One of my favourite sets is subtle dawn. I have a Breaking Dawn set also but mine are different so it must be the free set. These poses are gunna be mine before the weekend is out!

Darryl

Adventurous
That Breaking Dawn set is really nice. Nice character and the promos are outstanding in general.