• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stop by the Island!

LoraLy

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Thanks all! These poses will be here for a while! While my pocket book would appreciate you, it understands there are priorities! Fix that car! :D

RDNA has an order lookup as well as a downloads lookup if you're wondering what you've ordered or not. I have also just seen a thread there where you can get a content downloader for all your purchases. Content Downloader for RDNA

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I downloaded the Content Downloader yesterday, and used it for a while. It works nicely, and I especially like that I can do "other things" while they're downloading to my location of choice. ;)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Could I ask what the set is that was used for the promo art? The one of Dawn sitting on a staircase. It looks very familiar, but I cannot place it.

Btw, thank you for doing poses which are suitable for sitting in places like a staircase. People *do* that, after all.

LoraLy

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Could I ask what the set is that was used for the promo art? The one of Dawn sitting on a staircase. It looks very familiar, but I cannot place it.

Btw, thank you for doing poses which are suitable for sitting in places like a staircase. People *do* that, after all.

That is the Hallway Chilling Out Cubby from Daz. And you are welcome. :D

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yay!!

Super cute poses for a Super cute critter!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I spotted those and they went right into my wishlist. I'll definitely be getting them before the sale's over. ;)

I am kind of confused about the Reigning Dawn Product. It requires Unseelie Throne which I have throught DAZ 3D. but looking at it I don't think if I have what I need to use these poses. This is what I have. The Unseelie Throne | 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D Is it all I need to use with the product you are selling here? Or is there something else I need for it like this? Mort Augur | 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D All this is so confusing. I thought I bought the Mort-Augur item from RuntimeDna but DAZ doesn't show I own it even though I do own the Unseelie Throne. So Please let me know exactly what I need. I will buy the pose pack if I have what I need but Mort-Augur is 17 bucks and I don't know if I like those poses that well. :)