• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stop by the Island!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No that Unseelie Throne is by Moyra. The ones in IGD's promos is by Ghostman, and I "think" it's here in the store if I'm not mistaken.

That said, I think you can use any throne or similar prop. In fact, I have 5 different throne products from DAZ that would work perfectly with those poses. :D

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
From the product page

Dawn is Queen Bee. She rules the HiveWire Universe, and what better place to do it than from than Ghostman's Unseelie Throne?. These poses were created around this throne, but can be used with other thrones or chairs with some tweaking.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's what I thought I had read on the product page. Thanks for confirming that Alisa. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yay! I have the throne...now I just need the poses. I can see me buying lots this weekend.

LoraLy

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Really all you need is Dawn and your imagination. :D The poses were made using the Unseelie Throne but that throne is not required and the poses can probably be used with any throne or chair with some tweaking. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I have 5 different throne products from DAZ, and I'm already getting render images in my head with those poses. ;)

LoraLy

Motivated
Contributing Artist
MORE IGD poses have found a new home here at HiveWire! :D

IGD Kooky for Creepy Kid Too - An islandgirl Creation at HiveWire 3D

IGD Hey Pauline 1 - An islandgirl Creation at HiveWire 3D

IGD Hey Pauline 2 - An islandgirl Creation at HiveWire 3D

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Super poses - love having all your sets here!!!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Another awesome set - Dusk Reigns alongside Dawn, now!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Cool I really like your Dawn poses for the throne. I don't know if you check out the Dawn thread so I hope it's okay to post this here. It also contains Tempesta's DS version of Vanessa and Bladerunner...all fantastic products.
vanessa.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks...I'll be picking up the Dusk poses hopefully today...I really love your poses and I use them a lot!

Miss B

CV-BEE
I have them in my wishlist as well, and will pick them up as soon as the checks come in. ;) Thanks for doing a set for Dusk as well as Dawn. :)