• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stop by the Island!

LoraLy

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Thanks, everyone for such a warm welcome! So thankful you enjoy the poses and I'll hopefully be adding more support to HW figures in the near future! :D <3

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I will be looking forward to that...I have poses that you have done for other characters also...you do such a fantastic job with them.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Great! Have almost all of your sets and hope it will be more!

@Lyne
Egg Recliner by dglidden. Still on RDNA.

oh thanks...nipped over and bought it before the store "changes"!! I just love the reclining poses IN that chair! (then thought to buy the modern lamps here, to go with it, since chair is so modern, but they are DS only, pooh)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
A glass of wine on the patio before bed. IGD Chair pose.
IGD-DawnChairPose.jpg

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Great to have you here, Islandgirl! Beautiful poses, too!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You should be able to check in your RDNA orders to see if you own the 5 that were brought over, and in your HW orders to see if you own the 2 I just posted :)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I am never going to get my car fixed at this rate!!! Have to stop spending my saved for my car money!!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Haha, Sanbie, you'll be like me, sitting on top of an engine that doesn't go anymore and spending the money on 3D stuff instead. I never wanted to go to sea anyway :p

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Nope...I got to get it fixed...the quote was $600 -$650 and since I just paid out $200 to get the aircon fixed I sure as heck am going to use it....Luckily it's just a slow oil leak...so it's still drivable...

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I know...but once the oil leak is done...it should...and I repeat...should...last for years!!

Lorraine

Ah, slow oil leaks, story of my car and boat life. I remember being told many, many years ago..."if an English engine is not leaking oil, it's because it has no oil". And snap, every English motor I ever owned (two Triumphs and a BMC Commodore) leaked like the proverbial sieves. And the Triumphs kept going and the BMC just ran out of puff being 66 years old this year.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, I just went and checked at RDNA, and this Dream Chair was for the 2 sets of Chair Time poses for V4. This set here is for Dawn, and using the Egg Recliner chair phdubrov mentioned in the promos.

Now I'll have to pick up this set as well. ;)

This is the chair I was talking about Lyne --> Dream Chair

Lorraine

And somehow I forgot to say :welcome: Loraly! I have several of your pose sets and they work great in DS too. I have wishlisted a couple more too :)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOVE LOVE LOVE your Dusk Presence poses- used a bunch of them for my Rodrigo for Dusk promos! Welcome to the Hive!

frogimus

Adventurous
Speaking of chairs, the PC+ freebie this month has a leather armchair that might work with the chair poses.