• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

Shanarah

Admirable
Oh wow! So many wonderful last minute images you guys! Love them. I'm not going to have my last finished in time as it's been crashing DS all day (DS is being the worst memory hog ever right now!) I was trying to get in a "MerMay" image using some more of the awesome freebies. I'll still share it here when I'm done, but it will be late. Thank you all for sharing your awesome work! :)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Absolutely! Create an album (or two) and upload your images there. Then they'll always be available for viewing. ;)

Also, images uploaded to albums are randomly selected to appear in the sliders in the top and bottom of the main forum page. I have clicked on many images that I otherwise would not have seen from those sliders.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Okay, folks. The Render Challenge is officially over and we are not counting any images uploaded after midnight May 31. The thread will remain open so you can continue to upload and share here.

I have downloaded a bit more than half of the images in the thread (skipping those that were marked 'not an entry') and will be gathering the rest and sending a package out for judging. We are striving to have winners selected and announced by Friday, June 19th.

In the mean time, we are posting entries twice a day on our Facebook page and will be doing some additional things to spread hope here and there.

Thank you all so much for your caring and your enthusiasm in sharing your messages of hope with others.

:thankyou2:

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Okay, folks. The Render Challenge is officially over and we are not counting any images uploaded after midnight May 31.

I have downloaded a bit more than half of the images in the thread (skipping those that were marked 'not an entry') and will be gathering the rest and sending a package out for judging. We are striving to have winners selected and announced by Friday, June 19th.

In the mean time, we are posting entries twice a day on our Facebook page and will be doing some additional things to spread hope here and there.

Thank you all so much for your caring and your enthusiasm in sharing your messages of hope with others.

:thankyou2:

Good luck with judging all these wonderfull images. I'm glad I don't have to do that :D

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
So no more posting on this thread "just for fun?"
You are of course welcome to keep posting here for fun! But they were letting you know about other options where you can organize your work, and where you can advertise (send links) for other folks to see your gallery on social media or your favorite sites. So, just more options! Not removing current option!

HiveWire is very tolerant of shy posters, mistakes and growing pains!

Heitaikai

Inspired
Thank you again for the Render Challenge, it was a lot of fun. Thanks also for keeping the thread open!

Molar Island

MolarIsland.jpg

Items used:
Molar Island (Christopher Creek Art, Lisa's Botanicals)
Black-Eyed Susan Lisa's Botanicals)
Whisper (CG Cubed, Christipher Creek Art, CWRW)
Parrots of the World (Ken Gilliland)
Fallen Tree (Christopher Creek Art, Lisa's Botanicals, Sarsa)

luannemarie

Busy Bee
The vast array of emotions in all of us during this crisis is difficult at times to express. I find it difficult some days to create uplifting and hopeful pictures. This does not use any of the required products graciously give to us, but I felt this was the appropriate forum to post it in. Thank you.

Title: Silent Tears

Silent Tears 101z.jpg