• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • The 14th Annual Songbird Remix Open Rendering Season Contest is now open! See the contest thread for details.

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

Wizzard

Count Draculas to all winners and participents. We got to see a lot of amazing art, and even try our hands on it.
Thankye all muchly.
Cheers

Shanarah

Motivated
Just wanted to share the last one I was working on before the end of May. Thank you all again for the awesome items! I hope to get to use all of them at some point as I have so many ideas for them.

Mermay 2020

The Hivewire Cat has got himself a new friend to bring him his favorite food!

Used Molar Island, Hivewire House Cat, Flower Fountain and Birdbath, Pansy, and Daylily.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very nice Shanarah. I look forward to seeing what other ideas you come up with. :D

BronzeDragon

Inspired
Congrats to all the winners and honorable mentions. Even larger congrats to all the rest, there were a lot of great images not selected.

Thanks to everyone who marked likes, loved, wows to my entries. They were very much appreciated. Thanks again.

Michele

Eager
Huzzahs and cheers to all the winners and placers!

This was a fun challenge -- even if the subject matter was a serious one -- but I really enjoyed the many entries from folks, especially the new faces.

And again, a sincere thank you to the vendors who made their products free for the duration.

Rosie D

Inspired
Congrats to everyone - So many amazing images here - a very big thank you to to the Hivewire Team and for the generosity of the creators of the freebies - I will be enjoying using these items for many hours/days/months/years to come - I still have several images I'm working on inspired by this challenge - Thank you :flower01:

Sorry for being so late to the thread (I've had some ongoing family stuff to deal with that has taken all my headspace again over the last few weeks)