• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have the boxed DVD sets...right up to Enterprise. I've missed the new shows, though...they're on CBS All Access. Haven't had money for extra pay services like that in a while.
Oh they're also on the cable network Heroes & Icons around 8:00pm most nights during the week, though not on the weekends. I'm just usually watching something else at that time, so haven't watched them.

cinadisilver

Admirable
The last day! I have enjoyed this challenge. Thank you to all the wonderful artists that have donated their work. And thanks to the moderators for keeping us going. I have loved seeing all the great pictures. I have one last to put in. It isn't the one I originally made to place here. I was looking at Pintrest and was intrigued by some pictures of women where only their expressive eyes showed. I challenged myself to try and make one. It being the last minute I only had this head covering and mask in Poser, but it worked and she has her mask on for staying safe from Coronavirus. This is Girl in the Garden.
girl-in-the-garden.jpg

launok

New-Bee
Good day all!

This is the first time I am doing any form of challenge. Here is my render which I have done in Daz Studio 4.12.

Items used are:

Molor Island
Vintage bicycle
HiveWire Cat
Bell flower
Day Lily
Garden statue
Flower fountain
Fallen tree
Potted palm 01/02
Land-Escapes - Mystic Paths Vol 1

HIVEWIRE CHALLENGE LAUNOK.jpg

PeTeGe

New-Bee
This is my first image here.
The render is done in Daz Studio with Iray.

Stay at home fairy.jpg

Items that I used for this render:
Flower Fountain
Lisa's Botanicals: Daylilly
Lisa's Botanicals: Black-Eyed Susan
Fantasy Gazebo
HiveWire Housecat

Attachments

• Stay at home fairy.jpg
    Stay at home fairy.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:

Rosie D

Inspired
"Escape Plan E"

Plan A involved trying to squeeze through the railings but no amount of breathing in helped Whisper or Gnobbit get anywhere close to getting through.
Plan B was an attempt to scale the wall and go over the top Gnobbit and Cat nearly made it but couldn't find a way to get Whisper up there and as you know climbing with hooves is not the easiest thing to manage.
Plan C failed when nobody could find anything to dig with, so going under was ruled out.
Plan D was to throw their football over the wall and hope that someone would find it and just be kind enough to let them in - they still haven't got the ball back so it probably landed in a bush or a rabbit hole.
The final Plan - Plan E - The Emergency Exit - but who knows where it will lead them to....as Cat says 'Are you sure this is the only option left?'

Free items I used were
Bell Flower
Pansy
Asiatic Lily
Tulips
Black-Eyed Susan
Daylily
3WC Fire Safety - Emergency Exit
HiveWire House Cat
HiveWire Whisper
Gnobbit

Thank You for all the lovely Freebies

EscapePlanE.jpg

Rosie D

Inspired
'For The Love Of It All'

There is not much I can say about this one - the image just speaks my heart and soul.

Stay Safe - Stay Well - Follow your Bliss - With Love It Is Done

ForTheLoveOfItAll.jpg

Challenge Freebie Items I used were
Bell Flower
Asiatic Lily
Black-Eyed Susan
Daylily
Potted Palm
Fantasy Gazebo
Molar Island

Wizzard

Brilliant
It appears the extra time makes a huge differance. All the entries are outstanding and amazing. 8 )
Cheers

Rosie D

Inspired
One last render - 'For The Joy Of It'

I've had alot of fun playing with your wonderful freebies - so much so that I would be very happy to stay locked down for as long as possible - infact I probably will as it appears to be my natural state. Again - Stay Safe and Well everyone - and keep Spreading Hope and Joy.

TheJoyOfIt.jpg

Bell Flower
Daylily
Potted Palm
Fantasy Gazebo
Molar Island
House Cat
Gnobbit
Silly Cat Things
Romantic Glitter for Superfly
The Bird Bath
Fallen Tree
Greens for the Fallen Tree

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
One last render - 'For The Joy Of It'

I've had alot of fun playing with your wonderful freebies - so much so that I would be very happy to stay locked down for as long as possible - infact I probably will as it appears to be my natural state. Again - Stay Safe and Well everyone - and keep Spreading Hope and Joy.

View attachment 61032

Bell Flower
Daylily
Potted Palm
Fantasy Gazebo
Molar Island
House Cat
Gnobbit
Silly Cat Things
Romantic Glitter for Superfly
The Bird Bath
Fallen Tree
Greens for the Fallen Tree
It does for sure bring a smile to my face!! =)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

#StayHomeSpreadHope
2nd Entry:
Parrots Play Pen
Land-Escapes - Mystic Paths - Green Forest
Fantasy Gazebo
HiveWire Housecat
Bird Bath
Bell Flower
Potted Palm