• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Heroes meeting for Janet

Heroes meeting for Janet.jpg

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Good to hear everyone is doing fairly well. Thank you for sharing your stories.

This won’t be mentioned out in the great wide open until tomorrow so all who are reading this get about 24 hours advance notice.

We have added our Fantasy Gazebo to the Stay Home - Spread Hope render challenge category.

Fantasy Gazebo - A HiveWire 3D Creation by Christopher Creek Art and Lisa's Botanicals

This was a fun little project Chris and I worked on together. I found a photo of a really cool gazebo, sent it to Chris, and he not only modeled it but added some unique and special features. I made the textures and set it all up in DS and Poser.

I had started an add-on pack to offer various glass window options but have yet to finish it.

We thought this product might be fun for you, too.

Ooooo... Thanks oodles Lisa and Chris!!! I love it!!!

Fae3D

New-Bee
Here's my first HiveWire upload! Thank you so much for the wonderful freebies!

At The Window
It's always sunny at my window!
At the Window.jpg

Rendered in Iray
Postwork in Pixelmator

Used:
HiveWire House Cat
Flower Fountain and Bird Bath
Bell Flower

Attachments

• At the Window.jpg
    At the Window.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 170

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Here's my first HiveWire upload! Thank you so much for the wonderful freebies!

At The Window
It's always sunny at my window!
View attachment 58425
Rendered in Iray
Postwork in Pixelmator

Used:
HiveWire House Cat
Flower Fountain and Bird Bath
Bell Flower

Beautiful render! Welcome to the Hive!

Kerya

Brilliant
Good to hear everyone is doing fairly well. Thank you for sharing your stories.

This won’t be mentioned out in the great wide open until tomorrow so all who are reading this get about 24 hours advance notice.

We have added our Fantasy Gazebo to the Stay Home - Spread Hope render challenge category.

View attachment 58353
Fantasy Gazebo - A HiveWire 3D Creation by Christopher Creek Art and Lisa's Botanicals

This was a fun little project Chris and I worked on together. I found a photo of a really cool gazebo, sent it to Chris, and he not only modeled it but added some unique and special features. I made the textures and set it all up in DS and Poser.

I had started an add-on pack to offer various glass window options but have yet to finish it.

We thought this product might be fun for you, too.

Thank you so much!

Kerya

Brilliant
(I've kinda lost interest in my Poser now since it insists on calling home almost weekly or throws a tantrum. My rig, being Win7, is not, nor ever will be, permanently connected. So thanks for giving me a good reason to go back to it)

Which is why I stayed with my PP2014 (not GameDev) - do you have that? It still works nicely (apart from not having Superfly, of course).

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist

So does this mean you would rather we not advertise it just yet, like at other sites' forums?