• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

luannemarie

Busy Bee
I spend most of my time rendering pictures (thank god for this challenge), and the rest of the time thinking of what to render next. LOL. Here is the latest.

Title: Hatchlings.
Hatchlings 101z.jpg

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Good to hear everyone is doing fairly well. Thank you for sharing your stories.

This won’t be mentioned out in the great wide open until tomorrow so all who are reading this here in get about 24 hours advance notice.

We have added our Fantasy Gazebo to the Stay Home - Spread Hope render challenge category.

71F0BB9E-E31D-4CA6-A383-4AE0DAD2FE5D.jpeg
Fantasy Gazebo - A HiveWire 3D Creation by Christopher Creek Art and Lisa's Botanicals

This was a fun little project Chris and I worked on together. I found a photo of a really cool gazebo, sent it to Chris, and he not only modeled it but added some unique and special features. I made the textures and set it all up in DS and Poser.

I had started an add-on pack to offer various glass window options but have yet to finish it.

We thought this product might be fun for you, too.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Quilted Northern comes in 3 ply.
Not sure my supermarket has that brand, though I've heard of it, so it's possible. I'll have to check it out when things get back to normal.

I have cut my own hair since I was in my 20s. So, I have no excuse for letting mine get so out of control.
I used to trim the top when it got too long and was falling in my eyes years ago. Now-a-days, I have it cut short once a year, usually end of June / beginning of July, and then let it grow out over the winter.

Needing a haircut isn't what I need right now. I can't remember EVER having so much grey hair showing at any point in my life. ~shakes head~ I do the best I can to comb it so most of it's hidden, but still . . . .

DanaTA

Distinguished
Not sure my supermarket has that brand, though I've heard of it, so it's possible. I'll have to check it out when things get back to normal.

I just bought a big package of that for my mom last week...double rolls, Ultra Plush.

Dana

Shanarah

Admirable

This won’t be mentioned out in the great wide open until tomorrow so all who are reading this get about 24 hours advance notice.

We have added our Fantasy Gazebo to the Stay Home - Spread Hope render challenge category.

View attachment 58353
Fantasy Gazebo - A HiveWire 3D Creation by Christopher Creek Art and Lisa's Botanicals

This was a fun little project Chris and I worked on together. I found a photo of a really cool gazebo, sent it to him and he not only modeled it but added some unique and special features. I made the textures and set it all up in DS and Poser.

I had started an add-on pack to offer various glass window options but have yet to finish it.

Thank you guys so much for this! <3 Now I have to do even more renders of my elves! :) BTW, is postwork allowed for the contest? I know some places are real sticklers for no post, but I had some things I wanted to paint into my first one before I post it.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I am often amazed at just how old some ideas really are also how dangerous some were. I was shocked when I found out arsenic was used in the production of wallpaper in Victorian times.
Would it shock you to know for centuries certain types of arsenic were used in medicine? And even today its used to treat once kind of blood cancer?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Would it shock you even more to know that it was used in beauty amendments? The young lovelies using it some times died, but they did so with perfect skin....
Nope not at all. I know of people in the horse show world back in the 80/90s that used it on horses to remove a winter coat quicker so the horses were nice and sleek for show season.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

This won’t be mentioned out in the great wide open until tomorrow so all who are reading this get about 24 hours advance notice.

View attachment 58353

This was a fun little project Chris and I worked on together. I found a photo of a really cool gazebo, sent it to Chris, and he not only modeled it but added some unique and special features. I made the textures and set it all up in DS and Poser.

amazing...thank you so much!!!

raven

Admirable
Thanks for the freebies!

This is my first proper render posted to the world this year (apart from a pic at DA to get the April Fool badge #SaveHoofs! :p ) so thanks for this.
I never thought I'd ever do a picture that had a unicorn in it either, so there we go!
It uses the HW3D House Cat, Hivewire's Whisper, the Fallen Tree and Greens for the Fallen Tree from the 'Stay Home - Spread Hope' freebies.

stay_home_spread_hope.jpg

(I've kinda lost interest in my Poser now since it insists on calling home almost weekly or throws a tantrum. My rig, being Win7, is not, nor ever will be, permanently connected. So thanks for giving me a good reason to go back to it)