• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Beekeeper

Beekeeper.jpg

I didn’t make this for the challenge, but when I realized it has four items from the Stay Home - Spread Hope category I figured I’d share it here. I call the female version Gnobbitina ;-)
{PR}Gnobbits-at-the-Pond-for-HW.jpg

SCENE CREDITS: Fairie Pond Set by Sixus1; Daylilies*, Asiatic Lillies*, Black-Eyed Susans*, and Indian Grass by Lisa’s Botanicals; Flutter of Butterflies by ShaaraMuse; RDNA Scatters Vol 3 - Dragonflies; Fishing Pole by France; Sandwich by Pokeydots (modified by me); Paper boat by me.

CHARACTER CREDITS: Gnobbit figure, t-shirt, pants, and hair by Ghostman*; Gnobbitina’s dress by me; Goldtassel Chic Hair; SongbirdRemix2 by Ken Gilliland (Yellow-rumped Warblers).

* free items from the Stay Home - Spread Hope category

Rendered in April 2020 in Poser Pro 11 Firefly at 4000 x 2250 pixels. View full size on my blog.