• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's products at HiveWire

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
oh, cool! There will be things coming for iClone and CC3 both here and at Reallusion, so stay tuned for Chris & Lisa (the HW owners) to explain more!

Ani

New-Bee
Hi Sparky!
I already own your skeleton horse, but I also followed Rampa's recommendation to find your website and here, and crikey!
Wow I love your Anthros too - especially the visemes which permit them to speak so believably!

I just purchased Amducias and the reindeer for Dusk and Dawn, but I'm also keen to buy many more packs for exporting to iClone.
I can't wait til the new CC3 makes it easier. I struggle with V4/M4 morphs which are more problematic, so I'm wondering;

Is it very difficult to adapt a bulk pack of your families to normal genesis so we can slide them from male to female, young to old, realistic to toon or any combination in between? If not, I'd be very keen to send you a list of the first 6 packs I need...?

Yes, I also own Dawn/Dusk, V4/M4 and all the M/V creature morphs, but I am sure you would find many more iClone buyers if they were also available as far more flexible genesis...?

Either way, I look forward to becoming a more regular client!

rampa

Inspired
I think we 'Cloners might be making a permanent camp here, now that we are getting the ability to import Hivewire characters directly into the upcoming CC3. It made getting Dawn and Dusk a no-brainer. When Character Creator 3 releases, I'll recommend Hivewire characters in the iClone forums.

Unusual characters like Sparky's Anthros are pretty unique and the kind of content I seek out.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to the HiveWire forums Ani, and I'm glad you're enjoying the HiveWire characters rampa. We'll be happy to see users of CC3 here on our forums in the near future.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hi Sparky!
I already own your skeleton horse, but I also followed Rampa's recommendation to find your website and here, and crikey!
Wow I love your Anthros too - especially the visemes which permit them to speak so believably!

I just purchased Amducias and the reindeer for Dusk and Dawn, but I'm also keen to buy many more packs for exporting to iClone.
I can't wait til the new CC3 makes it easier. I struggle with V4/M4 morphs which are more problematic, so I'm wondering;

Is it very difficult to adapt a bulk pack of your families to normal genesis so we can slide them from male to female, young to old, realistic to toon or any combination in between? If not, I'd be very keen to send you a list of the first 6 packs I need...?

Yes, I also own Dawn/Dusk, V4/M4 and all the M/V creature morphs, but I am sure you would find many more iClone buyers if they were also available as far more flexible genesis...?

Either way, I look forward to becoming a more regular client!

Ani, welcome to our HiveWire forums. Thanks for jumping in.

So you're aware our Dawn, Dusk, Baby Luna, and Gorilla all share the same mesh, and morphs can work from one to another in degrees. So Sparky's morphs can work from one to another in degrees as well. We very purposely created our figures from the same mesh to also be able to share UVs and thus textures too.

We at HiveWire are very excited for our relationship with Reallusion. Any help and support of this effort is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hi Sparky.
Just wanted to say how much I like your Anthros! Very cool mix of animal and human, and not comical.

I saw your entire collection for M/V 4 on another site, and hope you will make them available for Dawn and Dusk. Having both a male and female in a pack is excellent. I already bought the two Hivewire Anthro packs you have here. Please convert more of them! :)

Welcome to HiveWire rampa! We're so happy that you're here.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I wouldn't know from iClone, but I have had reasonable success at porting a couple of Sparky's gen4 morphs to Genesis 1 & 2 via GenerationX2.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I have been trying to contact Sparky with some questions about her WereBeast here and at her store site but have not been able to get through.
Anyone know where she is and if all is ok with her?

Ani

New-Bee
What a lively friendly forum! :D:D:D Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

@Chris Wow thanks for that cool tip. :) I wasn't aware that the gorilla was the same mesh as Dawn etc. It makes me grin to think she may be able to suffer the same struggles with leg hair and armpits hahaha. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Coincidentally, I purchased the gorilla before reading your reply, so I look forward to playing with that one even more now ;)
I've also been a huge fan of the HW Horses for several years. I managed to get them into iClone as both singing quadrupeds and talking humanoids, but so far the animation of their manes has defeated me because they have so many bones.
So in this version from 3 years ago, I kept the forelock and swapped the HW mane for one I made using tools inside iclone that can flop and behave like hair automatically:

This was BEFORE I knew about Sparky's Amducias character, obviously.
... Since then I have been working on adapting more realistic HW Horses to iclone, and I adore your cat and dog series, so please please pleeeease consider adapting your quadrupeds to iClone properly too.???
I'd keenly volunteer as a beta tester if you need one.

@carmen indorato ... re: "what is iClone and reallusion"...
A: iClone is professional animation software made by Reallusion which is so easy to use, I can teach grade 6 students to animate their first 1-minute scene in under a day.
I made a fun tutorial about it, which is designed to be entertaining, even for folks who've never tried animation before:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Whoa, thanks for the render and video Ani. Folks here who are into animation, but haven't tried iClone yet, will be able to get a better view of it before trying it out.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Ani, nice going. I love to see how creative you've been in getting HiveWire content into CC2 and iClone format. Very impressive.

We'd definitely welcome your willingness to beta test for conversion of our animals into CC3.

We intent to convert all HiveWire content into iClone that would make sense. So we have much to do in the near future.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I'm not down, perse, just...in a bind. I guess I've gotten used to staring down termination notices. :p But, if you guys don't hear from me for awhile after the 2nd, you know what happened! LOL

Might even be able to get some reading in. I just picked up a copy of Watership Down from the used bookstore, and I haven't read it in ages!

I have been trying to contact Sparky with some questions about her WereBeast here and at her store site but have not been able to get through.
Anyone know where she is and if all is ok with her?

I guess she is out of action for a while going off her last posts a few pages back.