• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's products at HiveWire

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Here is the link for it onCP:
Legend of the Manitou
Add on pak for him also available at renderosity.
I picked up when first released the standalone werewolf from DAZ but never really liked it too much out of the box and had to do a lot of creative kit banging adding stuff from other models just to make it look somewhat like some of the images I posted here but always fell short. Would love to see more body hair props (shoulder scruff, elbows, jowels (like the DAZ Big Cat add-ons), groin, chest and forearms...I assume the head and other hair you showed in render are his and he comes with them...HOPEFULLY...but the other hairs would be great if they matched what you already showed even as smart props. I have various genital detail and underarm hair props for M4 but I know they are not going to look the same as the beard and head hair you gave him. Any tail available for him?
Here are a few of the images i keep going to in my archives:

Attachments

• werewolf squat.jpg
    werewolf squat.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 399
  • werewolfcrouch.jpg
    werewolfcrouch.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 302
  • lambholt-butcher hunch & tail hair.jpg
    lambholt-butcher hunch & tail hair.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 332
  • werewolf hairy head.jpg
    werewolf hairy head.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 416
  • lycanstance upperbody hair.jpg
    lycanstance upperbody hair.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 297
  • lycan attack.jpg
    lycan attack.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I wonder, with regards to possibly someday if this catches on, creating morphs for the already existing FREE, WMV4 already out there instead of recreating the WM functionality? Is that possible or would it make creating a V4 version more possible?
Another option I am reeling about is using the free M4 female morph kit to convert your beauty into a fau female version? I have used the kit on a standard M4++ and was very surprised how good it looked? Not having ever used a WM version of M4 (there aren't any until now) I woudn't know if it does but it could be a quicker way of creating a female version for your handsome wet dawgie! LOL

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Ohhhh, yeah I remember Manitou from back in the day. ^.^

I actually tried to make body hair for him late in the project. It didn't come out well at all, so I kinda gave it up for now. If I don't get this project out now, I know he'll wind up just sitting on my hard drive among my graveyard of unfinished projects. -_- And right now, I'm kind of in a bind, and I'm hoping to get some of these products earning for me so I don't lose my power. :(

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My offer still stands Sparky, if you need help with promos let me know :) (although I don't use poser for my art as I prefer Daz I do have it)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
@Sparky I feel your pain, I am in rather the same boat here only to make things even more fun my muse has basically died/left along with most of my enthusiasm for, well, every thing :cry: I'd like to offer what ever help I could but I don't what I could do to help as your skills are waaaaaaaaaaay more than mine on a good day lol

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Thanks, @Dreamer! I really appreciate the sentiment, and I hope you find your muse again! It sucks when things suck. :confused:

@Rae134, I think I've got the Werebeast handled. But I'll definitely be sending you some of my dog projects soon, if you're interested in helping me out with the testing and promos for them. :x3:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Funny must be something in the air...seems I too have lost my "Power".
My computer keeps auto rebooting or Poser keeps crashing and can't figure out why. Got another computer a refurb but I found out after I got it it does not have a DVD drive. So to install Poser and other apps I need to do my images, I now gotta spring for an external DVD Reader/writer......but my refrigerator died so needed to spring for that and of course no money for a drive. SO I am in a gloomy un-creative depressed and freaking lonely place. Always thought life sucked before we die but come on! :(
Sorry Sparky I am THAT GUY that always wants MORE of whatever one can get into a character. Get kinda carried away I guess. When I was working for a living I always put more work and effort into getting a project done just right thatn I was going to get paid for. Never made a decent living doing any of it because of that. I feel your pain. Look forward to seeing this done!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Ohhhh, yeah I remember Manitou from back in the day. ^.^

I actually tried to make body hair for him late in the project. It didn't come out well at all, so I kinda gave it up for now. If I don't get this project out now, I know he'll wind up just sitting on my hard drive among my graveyard of unfinished projects. -_- And right now, I'm kind of in a bind, and I'm hoping to get some of these products earning for me so I don't lose my power. :(
The Manitou still looks good to me but $25+ is way too much for me an has been for a while. Damn thing is NEVER on sale!
I just don't know why I balked at spending it on the figure though I have spent it on others but seemed like too niche a figure and too much to send for the once in a while I would use it.

The hair can just have been smart propped like the beard and head hair as long as it maintained the same coarse nappy look of the other hair on the figure. Is the beard and head hair going to be included when this goes to the store and is there a tail for it?

Well maybe you can get caught up and do an update for the hair as an add-on project up the road a way. :)

I think I just got what you meant about losing your Power.....your electricity? If so that is bad girl. So, GET BUSY GURRRRRL......Good luck! ;)

Last edited:

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
I always use the SM Download Manager to install Poser, mostly because I can never find my discs, LOL.

The hair will be included. He does not have a tail, but maybe I'll make one for him later. ^.^

It wasn't the rigging on the body hair that was the problem, I just wasn't getting it to look the way I wanted. I'll come back to that project at another time. ;-)

And...yeah it is my electricity, and yep, I know it's bad. I have a lot of health problems, so getting work is difficult. :-S Thanks for the well-wishes!

Hornet3d

Wise
@Sparky I feel your pain, I am in rather the same boat here only to make things even more fun my muse has basically died/left along with most of my enthusiasm for, well, every thing :cry: I'd like to offer what ever help I could but I don't what I could do to help as your skills are waaaaaaaaaaay more than mine on a good day lol

Strange but that sums up my situation at the moment. My muse has upped and left and problems with getting pensions paid and the long hot and dry weather spell here in the UK is piling on the pressure. The only thing I have the energy for is sleeping and that is very difficult in this heat.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Geese what the frell is happening to our community that we all seem to be sharing the same ailment! Can it be just the summer doldrums?
But it's not summer here :( A friend of mine did mention that it could be some thing to do with astrology ( if you believe in that ) as the planets are in an interesting alinement right now

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
I'm not down, perse, just...in a bind. I guess I've gotten used to staring down termination notices. :p But, if you guys don't hear from me for awhile after the 2nd, you know what happened! LOL

Might even be able to get some reading in. I just picked up a copy of Watership Down from the used bookstore, and I haven't read it in ages!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, here's hoping it doesn't come to that Sparky. Reading should be a choice, not a necessity because you can't do anything else.

D

Deleted member 325

That new Wolfman looks fantastic. I want it sooooooooooo bad. Having a lot of problems with Poser 2014 though, and still financially in a bind, but I am going to try to dig up the funds. It would make it possible for me to animate a scene I have been struggling with for some time.

@carmen indorato are you based in the U.S.? I ask because I just recently added an internal DVD burner to a refurbed workstation on the cheap. If it's a desktop I can send you a couple links.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Crikey @Sparky

How much is the power bill? ... I’ll purchase your beastie to help contribute...

Must get that bulldog out ASAP then you can buy the power company... hang in there :flower02: