• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's products at HiveWire

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Here's a quick test of the textures converted to Dusk. I think it works pretty well. Looks just like it does on G8M. (I haven't done the Dusk eye or mouth textures yet.)
DuskWerebeastWIP02.png

DuskWerebeastWIP01.png

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Thanks! ;-)

I'm really pleased to see the Genesis support.

Yes, it is my first Gensis product, and despite the issues of working without hd morph tools (really wish I had the use of those!), it's a pretty easy figure to work with. Since the dusk/dawn version will take quite a bit more work, the Genesis version will likely make it to market first.

Looking good..can't wait to see the finished product ? Ahhh..one question..as a were-WOLF..will there be a wolfish tail for it ?

It's actually a wereBEAST in the style of Underworld, which are more cat-inspired than wolf, and do not have wolfish tails.

However, I will be making an anthro wolf character in the future which definitely WILL be wolf-inspired and have a wolfy tail. :)

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
So you have migrated completely away from the Millenium 4 figures t this point I take it?
"bummed" :(
Oh well t least I got most of your anthro morphs set for them thanks for that dear! ;)

I haven't abandoned the Mil4 figures, but I do want to start doing projects for more current figures as well. As I mentioned above, I am also working on a set of digitigrade leg morphs (Poser only) for M4/V4.
HoovesWIP01.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
>
It's actually a wereBEAST in the style of Underworld, which are more cat-inspired than wolf, and do not have wolfish tails.
<

Ah. I suppose that explains the ears? They seemed a bit small for the usual interpretation of a werecritter.

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
>
<

Ah. I suppose that explains the ears? They seemed a bit small for the usual interpretation of a werecritter.

Don't you worry--I will include a morph to make them bigger. The ear size was just an aesthetic choice on my part.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I haven't abandoned the Mil4 figures, but I do want to start doing projects for more current figures as well. As I mentioned above, I am also working on a set of digitigrade leg morphs (Poser only) for M4/V4.
View attachment 38652
oh...okiedokie! Very Cool!
I mean...I got Dusk and Dawn just never used them because V4 has so much more in my runtime for me to use for her. But if this werebeast is based on Dusk and/or Dawn and I do want it I might be tempted to introduce the couple to the rest of my tool set if I get it.
One of the nice things about free standing characters like your planned/WIP Mil4 horse head creature morph is that they don't require multiple bodies to create reducing resources used to work with. And if they can be used with their original mesh sources as in armor, and skins and hair and etc. all the better.
I hope the lupine figure (as well as the morphed MilFigure(s) creatures) will also have some decent body muscle and bulk morphs as well as some good textures for different looks! Obviously the Milfigures will probably need to rely on the Mil4++ creature/body morph sets but also hope base figure has some unique ground work options as well.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
View attachment 38652
Are you going to include morphs to thicken legs and add matching muscularity to the Mil figure with the ++ muscle morphs and of course fetlock feathers and face hair?