• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Jo's latest thing, since he has a larger tank now, is to do a dolphin stand. At first I wondered if he was feeling okay, but if I go to the tank, he goes about swimming figure 8's, happy as can be....so I think it's his way of resting from the weight of his big tail :)

Jo--dolphin-stand.jpg

Linda B

Extraordinary
I think my heart stopped there for a moment. I looked at the photo before reading and you can imagine where my mind went. NOOOOOOOO! JO!! Whew. Silly fish. Maybe he wants to feel tall.

skylab

Esteemed
Jo kinda "dog paddles" while he's playing dolphin....and it's something he's recently started doing. In his old tank he couldn't do a full stand like that, he would have been too tall...but now he can. And yes, the first time I saw him do it, I rushed over to the tank....since I would never want anything to happen to my little quarantine-mate...but sure enough, he was just being "silly fish"....haha. One thing that's different here is that he can always see me....at the house he was in the kitchen, separate from me at night time....but now he can watch me around the clock by night light, so some of it is like peeky-boo I think... like, is it time to eat yet? Haha.

:angel:

Terre

Renowned
He must be happy being able to see you all the time. It sounds like things are going quite well for both of you.