• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Well, it took a joke to get me going today :) Don't miss the April Fool joke at you know where...haha.

GENESIS 8 BANANA SUIT.jpg

Terre

Renowned
Yup. Sneeze shields got installed on the registers on Thursday. Most customers who have commented on them are quite happy. One complained that I know of

Terre

Renowned
Yup. THat's what I'm doing at work. It's especially important as I work at a grocery store. One of just two in the rural county.

skylab

Esteemed
Looks good to me :)...an option of textures might make them unique. So far most everything like this has been for G8 figures.

:bee:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Okay I'll work on it tonight. Have a hot date playing mine craft with my granddaughter this afternoon.

skylab

Esteemed
Sounds good :) Have to keep entertained with having to stay close to home all the time. I've been passing the time today working on updating one of my old Windows 7 drives, so that I can use it as a dedicated gamer. Helps to have a little fun to balance things out.

:bee: