• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

SKYLAB CHAT

Terre

Renowned
Argh. Home for a little while this morning. 12 new cases confirmed yesterday and one was an employee of the store Soooo deep cleaning this morning with bleach fumes that drove me home and we all will get tested at the store by the county in just a bit. D is supposed to call me when the testers get there. Can't open the store until 10am. The customers this morning have all been understanding. At least the ones I had to explain the situation too. In fact they were happy that we are taking these measures.

skylab

Esteemed
Catoon is supposed to have dForce fur and whiskers, but it's new rendering territory for me. The result is supposed to look something similar to LAMH :)

:coding: