• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Hey Terre.
BY THE SEA_sm.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks for holding down the fort Linda :) Things are super busy here...preparing for beginning the physical move next week. I'll probably collapse around the second week of March, and get some serious rest.

New freebie at ShareCG:

Summoner's Royal-Memories

:coding:

Terre

Renowned
Good evening. :)
Good luck with the move. Hopefully you can get a good rest when you need it.
Feeling a bit off here. I seem to have brought home one of the bugs going around at work and we've both been a little sick for a few days. Nothing really serious but tiring and somewhat uncomfortable. Much milder symptoms than some of the people I work with though.

Linda B

Extraordinary
Feel better Terre & Jim.

My mom's last remaining sibling passed away this week. I feel so sorry for her dealing with that and my dad's health. My aunt was like my second mom. Raised me as much as my own mom did.

skylab

Esteemed
Moving day is approaching soon...and sore everything...haha. We've been kidding around, playing the Rocky movie theme to inspire us to press on. I've lost about 14 lbs since Christmas, and my arms have big muscles...haha. Lifting boxes of books over your head will do it :)

Blender has a new version 2.82.

:coding: