• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Terre

Renowned
Sounds like you both have been very busy.
Feeling better now myself. Yesterday I was sick enough that I only spent less than 2 hours at work and got out of bed only for short times. Better today and got the work I couldn't do yesterday done.

Linda B

Extraordinary
Dad now on hospice, but only because he can get more care than the palliative. He's actually doing fairly well.

Well, it had to happen. I'm now officially an adult. I registered to vote. Don't judge, I felt I was never educated about politics enough.

Terre

Renowned
{{hugs}} As long as he's getting good care and is happy with it that is what matters.
As far as voting, you have been doing what was right for you. Decisions like that are very personal.

skylab

Esteemed
Big moving day was yesterday...now comes filling in with more little stuff, as the big stuff gets put away. I wanted my workstation and Jo's new tank set up to be the final step, since I didn't want anything to be damaged in the sorting and confusion. Those things can be delivered in the comfort of my car, instead of rattling around in the back of a moving van. Think I'm going to love my new high rise home, and my brother indicated that all my neighbors on my hall are anxious to meet me, and my goldfish...haha....and I already know a few people who live in the same building. I happened to be glancing toward the picture window when a bird flew by...so I saw the top of a bird, instead of the bottom...interesting perspective after 30 years of living mostly underground. Love the view, and will enjoy having so much light during the day :) It was truly a miracle, to accomplish shrinking my lifestyle from a full home to a downsized version without sacrificing essentials. I have quite a library of faith and Jewish references, so preserving it was the biggest challenege, that and also DVD's, snce it's the only thing I miss not being able to do...I used to enjoy seeing theater movies when I was younger...so I like to run the sound through my stereo for theater quality. Using shelves that were easy to assemble that basically wrapped around the room, maximized the vertical space to the fullest. And thanks to 3D, I used DAZ Studio to plan the room according to measurements during the early stages, and it kept me on course throughout the process. Hopefully by April I'll be fully set up in my 3D routine...right now my concentration is totally consumed with organizing, and giving away things that I'll no longer use. Just thought I'd pop in and give the latest news. So far, so good :)

:shineon:

skylab

Esteemed
I'll be offline a few days, since I'm packing up the workstations and relocating them, and have an appointment middle of the week to have them connected to the internet in the new location. So, see you all later in the week hopefully :)

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Have high speed internet now in apartment, so I'm slowly getting settled. Bed will be delivered next week, so that's when I'll officially be at the new location all the time. We're still moving little stuff...and hope to set up Jo's new tank this weekend.

:snoopydances:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hey Sky I decided to work on this more.

pony.gif

Last edited: