• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
That's a pretty good Reeve morph. I love the last promo pic.

Snowing here. Was raining earlier. Grass almost covered already.

Happy Wear Red Day for heart health! My company sent us popcorn and a heart sticker that says Harvey's Heartbeat. :balloon03: Harvey is our company President.

skylab

Esteemed
We're getting the rain part too...and it turned considerably cooler. I'll be glad when the warm temps return on Monday.

Have already spoken for my new studio, and we're getting a flooring quote...so it won't be long now. A friend has volunteered to help me with some of the preliminary steps, so maybe I can get some help with Jo. Poor thing, I did a trial run with him last night, taking the water level way down, lower than usual, so that I could hoist his tank up on my kitchen counter, since I'll need his stand to go with the new tank set up. After I raised the water level back up, he stared at me for over an hour...the look on his face was like "what the heck is wrong with you?!" Hahaha.

:eek:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda...I took a minute to check, since my Bob was starting to not show up, as well as a couple of other things, and it seems to be corrected now on mine as well....yay! Maybe by April I can get back at doing 3D....it will take awhile to get settled :)

:shineon: