• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
A small offering since I haven't done anything for a while.
Sleepy Time.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Haven't done much lately either....so busy with moving project, and nursing sore muscles...and hard work is accompanied by hard sleep.

Saw parts of Rio 2 today, apparently based on the Angry Birds Rio game (my favorite), on cable while working...it looked quite entertaining, and certainly colorful. I was itching to get back to my 3D animation work, but knew that I couldn't afford the time right now :/ But, couldn't help but think of 3DU's toon parrot.

Linda B

Extraordinary
Ugh...my family is just sooo..I don't have a word for it. So much negative comments regarding the engagement. My niece is 45, I think she's old enough to make her own decisions. She's known her beau for many years before they started dating. She's happy, he's happy, his little boy is happy. That's all that really matters. Does this look like happy faces or what?

Attachments

• 84189063_10212409012580770_5056590041258655744_o.jpg
    84189063_10212409012580770_5056590041258655744_o.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 171

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ugh...my family is just sooo..I don't have a word for it. So much negative comments regarding the engagement. My niece is 45, I think she's old enough to make her own decisions. She's known her beau for many years before they started dating. She's happy, he's happy, his little boy is happy. That's all that really matters.

Families can be so challenging. They should be happy for her if he's a decent guy.

Terre

Renowned
Good evening. :)
I agree. Your niece looks happy to me and she certainly is old enough to make her own decisions. The rest should just be happy for her.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
been very quiet in here... I'm used to catching up on 4 pages each morning but lately it's all dried up..

hope all is well :inverted:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Stezza...good to see you stopped in :) I've been super busy with a real life project, so I've not been doing 3D lately...just taking a break :)

Good to see things must be okay for you these days :shineon:

:inverted:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Been busy resetting up Studio the way I want and going through all products deciding what to install and what I don't want/need. Very very boring and time consuming. Plus dealing with my parents' health. And stressing over work audit coming up...AAAAHHHH!

Linda B

Extraordinary
:applause: 8TB external hard-drive on it's way. It was only a bit more than the 5TB since both were on sale. It's a WD since the same size Seagate was out of stock. Now I can install stuff and not have to worry about space.