• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Haha....that sounds like a possible solution for a persistent lower back ache....go stick it in the snow until you're numb....haha.

I just finished up today's project, and am settling down to eat and do meds....in a couple of hours the chill will settle in and I want to have things wrapped up before then. All day Magnum PI on Hallmark Movie Channel, so that will be for blanket time tonight :)

:shineon:

Terre

Renowned
Good evening. Had a hiccup with the iPod. I'll be calling KeHE's retail systems tomorrow morning. I get to use the camera on that one rather than it having a shell with a scanner like the AFI ones do.

Terre

Renowned
Not too bad, no. I ended up having to get a password reset as I had somehow typoed the same way twice setting up the password. now it's what the boss wanted. I also learned part of how to order with the thing. The tech lady I talked to is going to try and get an instruction file from her superior for the retail program which she can email out so those of us who are learning a new piece of equipment will find things easier and not need ot ask as many questions of support.

Linda B

Extraordinary
Haha face planted on the living room floor trying to step over the dog gate, which I've gone over many times. Not hurt, just sat there and laughed.

skylab

Esteemed
I think every muscle that I have aches...haha...I guess the good part is that it means I'm gaining a little strength each day.

A little dog humor....William Wegman's Alphabet Soup and Dog Duet....and Dogs Baking Bread :)

...and here's a Dog 12 Days of Christmas :)

:snoopydances:

skylab

Esteemed
New Studio freebie at ShareCG :) The scene file loads with blank images in each frame...select blank frame and then surfaces for option to supply "art" of your own.

Art Gallery

:coding: