• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Hi everybody....just checking in briefly. I let this render while I've been preparing for tomorrow's trip out.
Looks like Tom has found a friend in high places...haha :)

FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES.gif

Terre

Renowned
Thanks. Linda. :)
@skylab : If you can find it Jim says all of the first 6 of those Columbia albums have been posted. Many are listed as Goodyear as that is one of the places they were being sold. I don't remember which one it's on but Mahalia Jackson did Ave Maria. That is the most powerful version of that song I've ever heard.

Terre

Renowned
Another song on one of the Columbia albums.
I don't know if this will work for you guys as the format is one my browser doesn't understand.

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning everyone :) I'll be away today, probably until very late afternoon, and might be a little tired when I return. I hope to be able to be online this evening, after a quick power nap. Have fun....and just remember, even when away from the computer, my mind will still be busy with ideas...haha :) Linda, be careful when venturing out in that snow.

Catch up with you all later :)

:inverted:

skylab

Esteemed
Getting ready to go anywhere almost requires a map, and an offensive and defensive strategy now....whew....I can remember when things just took minutes....oh well, I'm thankful I can still be independent, regardless of the speed with which things are accomplished.

A quick note for Linda....I'm a little like Tom and his ride upon the eagle....it's a lot like faith...I just rest upon the one who is more capable for the job, and together we make the journey....it's nice to have a Friend in High Places :)

See you later, when we come in for a landing :laugh:

FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES-250x301.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Know what you mean....my eyelids are ending up down more than they're up....nodding and just about asleep....haha.

:sleep: