• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
New character freebie for G8M....David. Because the description on the download page was a bit unclear, I did a test render to show that it indeed works.

David10

david.jpg

Terre

Renowned
Good afternoon. :)
I hope Dana is OK. I haven't heard from him since Sunday and he had cause to be very concerned about something then.

skylab

Esteemed
When we feel afraid, we tend to look to each other for strength...but we're told to cast our cares upon our Friend in High Places...it's only then that we can exchange our feelings for His strength. Like Tom the turkey, we're not designed to carry each other...we need the strength of One who is more capable.

J-PORTRAIT-IRAY-with-ROBE.jpg

FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES-250x301.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Message for Linda....just wanted to show you that I've experienced the same thing that you did with Multi-Man....in that I got the "nobody's home" icon in the main Smart Content, but clicking it open, it shows the normal, functioning product icons, with no glitches so far. Hope that they can fix this soon.

smart-content.jpg

smart-content2.jpg

Linda B

Extraordinary
Received a reply to my multi-man ticket. "we're behind due to holidays, please be patient" not word-for-word but pretty close. :laugh: Really, I would have waited and not thought they ignored me.

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda....I ran into same issue with pages not publishing on the website. It finally was fixed last night...it just got caught in the holiday rush. Now I can start uploading our newest stuff again. Sometimes just have to be patient when things back up like that.

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Oh good....and I know you'll dish it right back to me....haha. I'm still working on how to do more peeping toms....that just cracks me up.....and the turkey stalkers of the mail trucks. That alone will be a rendering challenge for me :) I need to view some of the videos again, just for inspiration.

skylab

Esteemed
Think I'll rest some today, since I worked on the website this morning....and my meds will soon be kicking in.

I'll catch up with you this evening....and let the Turkey Tale continue....haha :)

:sleep: