• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
More peeping toms.... :rofl:

PEEPING TOMS FLOATING.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
At first I was going to put them in a row boat, but then thought it might be funnier if they used inner tubes :)

:drawing:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Stezza...I was very surprised when I saw your latest model....I check your thread just about every day, and you usually do toons or vehicles....but this one really surprised me. I didn't realize that you could do biblical illustration models also. Wow....ever try to do really challenging stuff, like Elijah's fiery chariot, or the gyroscopic type of living transporter described as the Glory of God in Ezekiel 1? I've never seen anyone attempt those. That's why I want to learn to handle flames and fire, particles, and fluid simulation....to be able to do the special effects needed for this type of illustration. I realized I was going to have to swtich to Studio in order to even try to learn these things.

:inverted:

skylab

Esteemed
Linda, I used to do that when I was working....I kept post-it notes or something nearby, and would jot down the ideas when they'd come to me, so I could work on creating them when I returned home at night :)

:shineon: