• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Rendering a revised version of one of my first Slon animations, just for fun :)
Here's a still shot:

ROCK 'N ROLL - SLON and PITTERBILL.jpg

Linda B

Extraordinary
Unexpected visit from a cousin. Nice to catch up with him and his wife. She has a very similar work history to mine and even worked for the same company, albiet at different times.

skylab

Esteemed
Added a few of Doc's faces, and now just have to research the dates when they were created. Since I managed to skip breakfast and lunch altogether, perhaps it's best that I not skip dinner...so I'm heading to the kitchen. Be back online shortly :)

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Kitty may not be as receptive to that idea....haha. Nice render...the carpet really looks like carpet :)

I'm finally squeezing in a meal and meds for the day. Time surely went fast today....before I knew it, it was getting dark, and dinner time.

:angel:

skylab

Esteemed
I see where some folks are using Mesh Grabber to help with clothing poke through. I was having problems exiting the plug-in after I was through with it....and I finally figured out a way. When the Grabber is loaded, you can't use the cursor for simple selection....so go under Window -> Panes -> Tool Settings in order to choose Node Selection to resume normal viewport function. There are a few hints in this thread about other functions.

:coding: