• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, that's what I though when I took a good look at Fehn the first time....the tightly wrapped baby worked fine. The Dusk and Dawn nativity was my first attempt at emissive lighting from a camp fire....and I was surprised at how the animation turned out, with light movement being seen on Dawn's face. Animations often don't result in particularly good renders, so the flickering light in the scene was what Bob Ross would have called a "happy accident".

:angel:

skylab

Esteemed
COZY CHRISTMAS 2019.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
I have trouble even understanding many of the lyrics in rock songs, so I had to look this up to get the facts, rather than the fiction. So if it's troubling to you, glance through this article which explains the origin of the song, and Neil Young's regrets for having started the "accusatory and condescending" issue in the first place. In the context here, all of the Peanuts songs were meant to be like a cheerful joke, for those who might be a little weary by now with holiday preparations.

:coding:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I didn't know Lynyrd skynyrd is from Florida.

Here's one of my favorite songs by them

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda :) Hope you're having a fun time with the famliy :)

I need to work on my "night rod" Santa render...maybe try some ghost lights overhead, so that a little detail can be seen. The only lights in the scene are coming from the "Wild Fantasy Hot Rod". With different mats, it sorta has a Munsters car look....haha.

Have fun everyone, and catch up with you later :)

:snoopydances:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Haven't seen any family since Sunday was a sick day. :( Church tonight with Dad.

Freebie for Baby Luna Soft Fruits Luna

last Christmas render for the year. Know what you mean about night lighting. I had to brighten this postwork.
Ho(t) Ho(t) Ho(t)!!.jpg