• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Just woke up....slept right through half of MASH, Andy Griffith, and Gomer Pyle...I must have been heading for hibernation....haha. Nice pic of the doggies Linda :)

Hope all is going well for everyone, and that holiday prep is coming together nicely :)

:angel:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Raccoon Christmas.jpg

Holiday grocery shopping tomorrow. Seeing my nieces and nephew and all their kids on Sunday.

I learned to do a geo shell tonight. Used it on the tree skirt for two-layer shading. So, sky, that's how we do it. Base layer was velvet and metallic lace shader on the shell.

That's all I've got for the evening. Night!

skylab

Esteemed
How cute....Jo would like that! I've been on the phone for a few hours, visiting for the holiday, so I've not been online much :)

:shineon:

Linda B

Extraordinary
I love how the lighting flickers with the fire. And you used a "real" baby figure. I used Fehn's baby. The swaddling was just right.