• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, I'm looking at the clock spinning around, and it's time for a meal and meds, followed by a nap....so I may go off for now, and be back on later this evening :)

:sleep:

skylab

Esteemed

skylab

Esteemed
Looks like the majority of the good guys will end up being G3M, as far as clothing and characters....and there'll be a few G8M bystanders, folks in the neighborhood....I sent you another email about the possibility of a superhero solution. These are all just ideas, possibilities. Like this possible place for chase scenes :)

DIVIDED HIGHWAY.jpg

Linda B

Extraordinary
Sent you email about an m4 suggestion. Forgot about g3.

Today for some reason M4 won't load. Get a support folder error, have reinstalled powerloader per forum topics but still not working.

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, both M4 and V4 went through a weird phase where they wouldn't load....so I let the download manager install the "latest" version. I'll try loading it now to see what I get.

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Here we go....it takes awhile to get through the process of loading....first you get this big pop up box to check which morphs you want to load with M4, press ACCEPT, and then the powerloader gets busy loading all the stuff that was checked. V4 is the same way. The "old V4" that we used to use in Poser years ago has issues with the latest Studio versions...I remember when I was making poses, the mesh would actually break when I tried to import old Poser scenes. But if you download a new copy through the download manager, it fixes the breaking problems.

m4-load.jpg

m4.jpg

Linda B

Extraordinary
Yes mine used to load like that. Now it doesn't. I changed nothing. Go figure. I click on the M4 figure icon and get the error message.

Completely uninstalled all M4 products and reinstalling fresh downloads.