• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary

skylab

Esteemed
Now we've got pigs with jet packs!! What a day this has been :)

I just got back from running an errand to the post office, and while driving, I recalled something one of the supervisors at work used to say...
that is, "I must have an idiot magnet stuck on my butt today"....hahaha. That would be an interesting visual too :)

:laugh:

skylab

Esteemed
Oh my...you got snow...while we were getting cows....and rain. Don't freeze. I'll be here, just chillin', seeing what else blows by....haha.

:laugh:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Oh my goodness, hubby left me hanging and I had to bring it all down by myself... the person with the ladder phobia! I managed. Said he didn't hear me and went out in the garage to fix mom's Bethlehem star. I think we have a Christmas decoration thief in our attic. Can't find a lot of what I was looking for. Since I decorate 2 houses, I have to start getting stuff down early. And since I couldn't find the things I wanted, my vision of mom's tree has changed. She getting how I decorated mine last year. :laugh:

skylab

Esteemed
Glad you stayed safe on that ladder! Hauling boxes on a ladder is a challenge. Sounds like starting early is a good plan, when you've got more than one tree to do.

Check your email...sending you a link shortly :)

:D

skylab

Esteemed
This is so cool :) And I think I've found an Olivia Benson character from Law & Order SVU.

Is it still snowing on you up there?

:shineon:

skylab

Esteemed
Your render almost looks like a photograph :)

SVU is on ION every Saturday all day long, so I catch it sometimes then.

I'm downloading my goodies now :) I guess this will wrap it up for the weekend. I'll have new stuff to try all winter long :)

:shineon:

skylab

Esteemed
Yep, I was going for "I mean business"....haha. I need to try again on the hair....it's almost like his Magnum days, and his Blue Bloods do is much closer cut, no curls. I finally got all of my old Poser hair loaded into Studio...Neftis stuff and such.

:drawing: