• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Cold Winter's Day.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre: We're not seeing the images either...all the way back to page 525...Linda's barn with Lyne's animals is the first image that is showing.

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Well isn't that critter cute...he'll freeze with no britches on though....haha. The lighting and environment in that render is really pretty...you did a good job on that :)

Terre

Renowned
Hey Terre: We're not seeing the images either...all the way back to page 525...Linda's barn with Lyne's animals is the first image that is showing.

Since I am seeing the more recent images I'll bet it's a glitch like Janet was suggesting with the missing posts.

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, it was everything pretty much from yesterday...the police vehicle renders, the highway, Janet's bottle, and Janet had a render of cats in the back seat of a cop's car that was real cute...and Linda had stuff too...we're just seeing the name of the jpg image, but no image.

skylab

Esteemed
Janet, I thought of you because of the animated lawn stuff, the flamingo, etc. It's usually the simple, ordinary things that can be the most comical animations.

skylab

Esteemed
Think I'll PM Stezza with that thread link, so he won't feel strangely about his post disappearing right before his eyes.