• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
That looks cool...a low poly modeling program, that "glues" the parts together....hmmm....something I need to try :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
The plot thickens....Poser version of the mail van :)

STEP VAN MAIL TRUCK.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
...and here's the mail truck in Studio. The iray render has one spot that renders black every time, on each side....will have to figure out what that's about. The van was originally created for Poser I think....and is a challenge to find in the Content Library....had to trace it backwards by opening the install zip, and finding what folder its in....which is my way of finding things (works better than search). These are incomplete iray, just enough to get an image.

STEP VAN MAIL TRUCK RIGHT.jpg

STEP VAN MAIL TRUCK LEFT.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
"...and here's the 3Delight render in Studio...which works fine, so that path has iray issues. " sentence from above post has a typo in it...
it should read "that patch has iray issues"

:coding:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Replied. I'll check the truck for iray issues and see if I can figure it out.

Need a headband for Turkbo. Like Rambo wore around his forehead.

skylab

Esteemed
I was surprised to find the Wilmaps stuff on ShareCG...I've always gone to the website in the past.

The truck iray issue is probably something simple, and at least it only applies to that one square block of texture....so it should be easy to compare it to the rest of the texture settings.

Turkbo....haha....this will be good :)

Replied to your email, and just sent it....so check your inbox :)

Terre

Renowned
Good evening. :) That is a lot of work you guys have done.
A continuing story by the two of you would likely be hilarious.

Linda B

Extraordinary
WIP Turkbo. Need to work on his coloring to make it more turkey like. Might put boots on him since he has duck feet. Used a Hein scarf on his head. The freebie cargo pants Sky listed, and the G8M basic wear shirt. And I'm off to lala land.

Turkbo.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Ohhh, Turkbo is coming along nicely! Thought you'd find some interesting gear in those freebies :)

Replied to your email, it should be in your inbox.

Night Linda....and have a good evening everyone :)

DanaTA

Distinguished
You should report that issue on the Step Van to the help desk. And maybe post it in the forums. I'm pretty sure there is a thread or area for questions about this type of thing. I'd be interested in seeing the answers and resolution, since I, too, picked that up. I think Predatron is pretty good about fixing things.

Dana