• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Snowing here too...but at least the weather report is saying it will end before dark...at least we're hoping so. . .and then super cold tomorrow :/

:bee:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Sitting by the heater, eating lunch, and web browsing. Temporary warmth! The dog however is having a ball. Being a husky, no surprise there.

DanaTA

Distinguished
The rain changed to snow an hour earlier than the forecast told us last night. And the temperature is also going down rather early and quickly. In the past 15 minutes, it went to 38, then to 34. Temperatures at weather stations are normally taken at six to ten feet off the ground. So, at ground level, it is probably already below freezing. :( And we are not near the weather station (National Weather Bureau is about 15 minutes away from here, in an area that has a lot more industrial buildings and concrete, which hold in the Sun's heat longer than grassy areas. So it's probably actually colder here. Diane is leaving work now. I will worry until she walks through the door.

Dana

Linda B

Extraordinary
Munch.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
I like the way they did Pebbles, both Poser and Studio versions together....I'm learning that Studio mats are more iray friendly.

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
The old Banana Slug from CP would work well in CHK's world...this is a firefly render (with the eye trans changed to black instead of white, like many of the older models have to be done)....I'll see if he will work in Studio :) His new home is at Rendo.

B-SLUG.jpg