• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Poser 11.2 is also still acting odd where dynamic hair is involved. I had to rebuild the Kong scenes four times because I was using the version of the gorilla that had dynamic hair....and even though I was saving the scene to be safe, when it would crash and I'd re-enter the scene, it was corrupted each time and I had to start over. So, Studio is not the only problem child now.....haha :)

If you're looking for candy in wrappers in general, Sarah's old project is still posted on ShareCG:

Candy in Wrapper Part 1

Candy in Wrapper Part 2

Messy Baker Set 7 (Has M&M's)

15 Carat Chocolate Bar (Hershey's)

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

Candies

Morphing ChunkyChoc Chocolate Bar

....and I've been looking high and low for a particular morphing Pumpkin that I had lost in my archives, and finally found it at the link that Dani suggested, it's to old RDNA Shocktober 2010 freebies....and the Pumpkin Head was by Tate, near the bottom of the page, on the right side. It looks like a Nursoda style face (pic below) :)

Pumpkin_Head_Tate.jpg

skylab

Esteemed

skylab

Esteemed
Hehe....yes, the Snickers bar is a versatile model....
By the way, this pumpkin came from you-know-where on a you-know-what sale...haha.

SNICKERS PUMPKIN.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
About rendering the candle light pumpkin, the Poser version has four different light settings (see screen cap below), two with candle, two without, and light and dark of each. I haven't tried it in DS Studio 4.12 yet. Maybe you could try it in Poser...here's how it appears in the content library...I just chose the +AScene under props, and then selected Light wCandle for the first try. You might have to tip the pumpkin forward just a little so that the flame shows through the eye, if you're looking to play with the fire effect. Then under Render Settings, I unchecked cast shadows under the Firefly tab, and hit render.

UNDER LIGHTS:

candle light pumpkin.jpg

UNDER PROPS:

candle prop pumpkin.jpg

pumpkin setup.jpg

render settings.jpg

Linda B

Extraordinary
Oh I should have specified I can't render it worth crap in Studio. Haven't tried it in P11 yet. I need to start putting which program I referring to in a comment.

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, just about everything that I render in Studio needs serious help...haha. The preset lights that come with the Pumpkin should work well in Poser...I've just given you a step by step description of which options to choose :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda :) Yeah, I thought that was a cool looking nutcracker....different...the arms move back and forth, the rest is not rigged. Almost wish there had been a Toy Soldier version, with rigged legs, that could march. But even just the rigged mouth could be very useful. I've been looking around lately for rigged statues, or partial statues, for funny stuff...like this Muppet gag.