• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
SNICKERS PUMPKIN.jpg

SNICKERS PUMPKIN DARK.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Fun beginner project in Cartoon Animator 4...an animated cave wall drawing of a horse. I had to shorten the animation cycle in order to be sized for posting on the forum, but it's enough to demonstrate the results.

CAVE-HORSE-ANI.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda :) I've done the same thing...the phone will ring, or something will get my attention, and I've forgotten to hit the "Post reply" button...but it's always been there when I log back in...I just chuckle at myself and post it. I just love "retirement savings time"....that's whenever I get around to it :)

:bee:

Terre

Renowned
Good morning. :) More Halloween fun. Good work Sky. I enjoy seeing you have fun with that. The cave horse animation did turn out well.

Linda B

Extraordinary
I was looking for unwrapped candy wrappers last night. So that cellphone prop will work good. Would have had the scene done but Studio crashed. Seems unwise to delete a figure with LMAH hair.