• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Me want de snik-hers!

TRICK OR TREAT DOOR - FLAME STATUE on WAGON.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Hahaha....after awhile you get on a roll with these....haha....the big eye in the window is a take off on a Gary Larson Far Side, where the lady is on the phone, calling her neighbor, to ask her for a description of what is in her front yard, when she notices a big eyeball peeking in her window....haha. Click on the eyeball at this link if you haven't seen it before. Hahaha.... the big bee in the backseat is also at the same link.

:laugh:

skylab

Esteemed
Trying out something new...a trial version of Reallusion Cartoon Animator 4. Here's my first animated character using preset content. I always like to be able to figure out the basics within 15 minutes without reading the instructions when trying a program, as a test whether the UI will be intuitive. It passed the intuitive test. We'll see if I can figure out how to animate original drawings over the next 30 day trial....whether by import, or tablet. What I'd like is to be able to draw by good old fashioned pencil and paper methods, import it, and create animation through editing, etc. I don't even know if that's even possible in today's digital software. I still have a light box that would help the process some. Anyway...here's my first walking kitty...but it's just preset animation, not my original work.

cat---walking---test.gif