• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Trick or treat ? Oh Linda, I think this might be one of your friends . . .

TRICK OR TREAT DOOR - ORKZ.gif

Linda B

Extraordinary
Hee hee, where did you get a pic of me in the morning? (the last one...which by the way, karth made an outfit for).

Speak of language in different areas, this reminded me of here...it's crick!
73322044_2350945258368479_5517987902442700800_n.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Can you tell that Sixus1 monsters were 70% off yesterday....haha.

Karth made an outfit for Tsathoggua? That creature was $1.99 if I remember right :)

Sixus1 can really make a monster...I still like their old Silverback Gorilla for a Kong monster.

kong--bong--animation--2018.gif

Linda B

Extraordinary
I do like Sixus' stuff. And I always loved your Kong animation.

Got flowers like this from hubby "just because" but mine has mums in it.

Attachments

• 157525xsk3px.jpg
    157525xsk3px.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 109

Linda B

Extraordinary
These 10 hr work days are a killer. So I treated myself to a movie tonight. Alita: Battle Angel. Not too bad a movie, but the ending left you hanging. A sequel to come? I love movies where I can marvel about the special effects but not really think about the movie itself. Like Avatar...saw it on imax in 3d and was blown away.