• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Yes, there are female versions, as well as various types....there are female ducks, and baby ducks....and a farm white duck. I didn't have the time to render out all the different animals at one time...this was just an example of some of the animals. When you get them installed in your runtime, you will see the incredible variety included....or you can see them on each stand alone download page...you'll need to go there for the downloads, and any instructions for use that you might need:

Stand Alone Poser Goat & Sheep

Poser Stand Alone Mountain Goat

Poser Stand Alone Kangaroo

Stand Alone Poser Farm Pig

Stand Alone Birds

Stand Alone Poser Skunk

Stand Alone Giraffe

Stand Alone Reindeer

Stand Alone Rabbits

Stand Alone Chickens

Stand Alone Duck

Stand Alone Geese and Swan

Stand Alone Flamingo

Stand Alone Chipmunk

Stand Alone Moose

Stand Alone Elk

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Does anyone know what causes the DAZ Studio 4 content library to disappear. Obviously I've clicked something that has left it totally blank. What a brilliant option to include in a software package (?)....about like current marketing strategies....Simon says now you see it, Simon says now you don't....haha. It used to work fine, so I know I must have activated the trip wire somehow. The Smart Content is functioning fine.

ds--content-library.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) Yeah, it's been like this since it went from DAZ Studio 3 to version 4. Version 4 has a flighty content folder, so many tiny buttons, with gray on charcoal interface, and it's easy to activate the disappearing act. I remember I did it one time before and finally found the solution, but it's been long ago forgotten now. I had hoped that upgrading to v4.12 would restore defaults, but it didn't. I'm determined to grasp the reasoning behind this, so hopefully the tutorials will at least throw a hint :)

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda :) I appreciate your response, since I know you have more experience with Studio. So far this is what I've been able to get back (see pic below). I at least got it re-populated by running a search for "genesis", but I'm accustomed to the content library having all the Poser content showing as well as DAZ Studio content, and the Smart Content is linked to an associated content database.

I'm looking around, but I'm not seeing a divider...so could my file tree be the wrong setting?

ds----content-library.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
At least I can get Snuggles to appear now :) We're making progress.

snuggles.jpg

I temporarily lost icons in the smart content area, but after doing a search, then it populated again. I'm wondering if I need to allow the content library to do a full search of my Poser runtimes (which probably could take all night) in order to see the content again? So far it's just reading what's in DAZ Studio.

ds.jpg

Linda B

Extraordinary
Hey Linda :) I appreciate your response, since I know you have more experience with Studio. So far this is what I've been able to get back (see pic below). I at least got it re-populated by running a search for "genesis", but I'm accustomed to the content library having all the Poser content showing as well as DAZ Studio content, and the Smart Content is linked to an associated content database.

I'm looking around, but I'm not seeing a divider...so could my file tree be the wrong setting?

Move your mouse as far left as you can and see if you can drag the border to the right using the left mouse button. Not sure if I'm explaining it plainly. I know that's what I did to hide and unhide the runtime section.

Snuggles has pants?

Linda B

Extraordinary
Well something is going on with DS. Now my smart content categories are gone but still have the Content Library just fine. I just see content icons in Smart tab.

skylab

Esteemed
And now I'm back....my internet connection dropped on my old workstation again. It's weird to see myself logged on the forum when I've been offline for hours (?) Yes Linda, Snuggles has pants, and it's called "Snuggles pants" in the content library, top row, fourth icon (on the far right).

snuggles-pants.jpg

So maybe the content library issue is a current issue, if it happened to you as well (?)

I tried to find the divider, but I'm not finding anything there, though I've clicked around.

:bee:

Gorgeous autumn render! The scene reminds me of the stone walls in Pennsylvania. When I was a child my parents would take us for Sunday rides through Maryland and Pennsylvania's countryside...we would stop at quaint little mom and pop restaurants or momma would pack a picnic lunch. On the back roads my daddy would all of a sudden develop a lead foot and we'd soar over the "whee" hills for tummy tickles. *smile*

I wish Steve from 3D Universe still made his cute toons for Poser. His little pug is so adorable. Hopefully now that Hivewire and Rendo are business partners maybe something will be in the works for more breeds/characters and props for the animals. I had read on Rendo that Catula will eventually be available for Poser users. Yay!